Information about


In the document below written by Riksbyggen, you can read in Swedish about what applies to second-hand rental. Scroll through the document for more information.

To be able to rent out second-hand, you must apply for permission to the board. You can find the application here.

If you are renting out your appartment and want to give the guest a power of attorney to represent you with regard to the tenancy right, there is a document for that here.

Photo: Angelica Hedman